Sunday, June 7, 2020

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Here a Flacr!  There a Flacr!  We have lots of Flacrs!  What started out as a Friday fundraiser event, went from Thursday afternoon to just now, Sunday early morning. I think I'm caught up!  You all kept me hopping busy on the computer--all good things as it meant lots of response!

I was blown away by the totals.  We ended up doing 10 rounds. The first round was Friday at 6:30 am.  We had 7 rounds on Friday.  Then we did 3 rounds on Sunday, the last being at 4:30 pm.  Just this morning though, we've got the final paypals and notes and believe we are totally caught up!

Sit down.......your feet will come out from under you with this total!  Here's the seperate round totalss:
Round 1: $5,140
Round 2: $6,585.75
Round 3: $7,270.75
Round 4: $8,300.75
Round 5: $10,038.99
Round 6: $11,809.74
Round 7: $13,216.43
Round 8: $15,532.42
Round 9: $16,932.82
Round 10: $21,502.00

And then.........we had bumper uppers, coins tossed in and a challenge of a cartwheel challenge too!
All together now, our GRAND TOTAL is:  $21,859.83.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!  I never expected that. You know, how you hope and wish?  I was hoping we could get $5,000 from this fundraiser. You all blew that apart in the very first Round!

I am so extremely appreciative. I have learned once again......never ever underestimate the FFRCNation! You folks are the most kindest, most compassionate, most supportive group I hae ever met. And I thank you for this very wonderful event.

Our big Liability Insurance bill will be paid.  Our vet bill will be paid.  We have some repairs and maintenance things to do that we have put off--we will get a few of those done.  And then, a little bit will be tucked away for an extreme emergency.  A padding.  A nest egg.  And it won't be touched except if truly needed.

I thank you all for your support. I thank you for your kindness, your words of encouragement. I thank you for your gifts that keep FFRC going. I thank you for your confidence in us. I thank you for the hope you instill in us. Thank you for letting me lean on you. And very much.....thank you for your

One of our newest kittens, Otis is doing great. He's up in the Main Area and immediately made friends. I think he's covered at least 100 miles so far--he loves to run and play!

We also took on a new kitten!  Her name is CHloe Bear, a Name a Cat name.  She is a gold tiger/white kitten, weighing 1.08.  She is 6 weeks old and was born on 4/23/20.  She arrived 6/4.  She is a tad bit shy but is making friends. I just KNOW there's a purr in there for us to hear soon! 

Take care to you all.  Know that you are appreciated. Wishing you a relaxing wonderful Sunday.