Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday, April 30

Putter, Farrah, Magentta and Chance are here in the office this morning with me. They all keep staring and wondering why the door is shut to the main area. We have the food picked up here in the office, so they go to the vet's with an empty tummy. It's so hard for them to understand. As soon as I know how they're doing, I will let you all know.

We understand that there is now a third white cat seen at the dam--right close by where the other 2 white ones, Penn and Teller, were found. Steve and I went down last night to look, but couldn't find him/her. We left some food there--I'm sure he has to be hungry. We'll keep trying. We also have a couple other people trying to locate this missing probable sibling to Penn and Teller.

We will have BOXES tonight at 6:30 pm! I'm excited to get back into the swing of this again. Will probably do boxes 2-3 times this week, will start slow! Hope you can join us.

I'd like to thank Val, Shelley and Maya H too for their visit this past weekend. It was so nice to see them again. We always enjoy their visits.

A big thanks to Deb B for a PayPal donation to cover the cost of a new microwave for Kitty Kastle! I very much appreciate this. The one currently there, is very very old. It will be nice to have a new one, knowing it is a safe microwave. Thanks, Deb.

I've spent a lot of time lately thinking about this internet world that is now available to the whole world. It's quite amazing when you think about it. We are able to make new friends, feel apart of other people's lives, keep in touch with family--it's a big doorway to so many opportunities. Unfortunately, along with the good, it also brings a few bad things. Sometimes people use the internet to cause problems for other people and say wrongful, hurtful things. Anyone that reads any thing in the internet, has to make up his or her own mind what to believe and what is right or wrong. Because we have a huge following of people for our kittycam (of which, we are grateful!), hurtful things do sometimes happen. If you ever read anything on the internet regarding me or the Rescue Center that you question, feel free to e-mail me and ask me about it. I am an honest person and will be glad to discuss your question with you. We also have our computer set so that anything "out there" mentioning my name or FFRC will come directly to me. This lets me pass things on to our Sheriff Deputy that works with us. He does internet fraud, harassment and deframation of character. This Sheriff is wonderful and keeps FFRC and me in his best interest. The wonderful thing though and I know know this in my heart, that for each person wanting to harm FFRC, there's 1,000 good, supportive friends!

Please keep voting at The Animal Rescue Site! We are still in #1 position, but need to maintain this to win the $5,000! YOUR votes are important and make a HUGE difference to us. Thank you, each and every one, for every single vote you give us. When I hear anything about the litter delivery, I'll let you know!
no more room
It's cuddle time!