Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

We've been busy!  Incomings and outgoings!

We've had 2 more adoptions!
Radar--- adopted yesterday. Robert, a webcam friend has been waiting for weeks for Radar. I think this will be a great match for both Robert and Radar. Much love will be given to our little boy. A friend of Robert's--Joy, came too. Joy is who adopted our Brinn and Wonder. Both are doing great. 

Skittles---adopted yesterday.  She is going into a wonderful home. They have another cat at home--also an FFRC cat. Skittles was so ready to be adopted. Such a sweet girl. 

And more adoptions yet this week!

We've also taken in a couple cats.
CoCo---arrived back 12/10.  CoCo had originally arrived when he was just 3 1/2 weeks old and adopted 10/13/17.  Due to health reasons of family and with much sadness, CoCo had to come back to FFRC. He's now 1 1/2 years old and is a big big boy with a really sweet personality. He weighed in at 15.10. CoCo is loose in the front Thumper's Room, acclimating to being back. He is a brown tiger and white. Loves to have his head rubbed!

Mystic--arrived 12/10.  Her name is a Name a Cat name from the list. She is a full Persian--related to the other Persians we have had. Her birthday is 9/5/18. Mystic is a gold/white. She will be spayed at our next FFRC surgery date and have her nostril's enlarged also. Dr. Darcy is superb at this surgery. She's a beautiful girl with a super sweet personality. And she sure does love to play--her long fur puffs right along with her! 

We have thanks to give!
Kelly I--donation to FFRC
Eartheyes--4 of the $5 chickie monies!
James R--donation to FFRC
Helen C--donation to FFRC

We've heard from the mama that adopted Cashew! Here's her message: "My lil guy is doing GREAT! It only took him 30 hours to jump up on my couch with me. And he cuddled and slept with me.  We are each others shadow. Thank you all for loving and taking care of him when he needed desperate help.  God loves you all and so do we. Without you we wouldn't be together."  A sweet message.

We had a Flash Sale yesterday.  Many thanks to all involved who made this such a success.  We made $683.00 with this sale. We needed a boost with our operational costs (utility bills) and this sale did help us!  Packages are already going out today! 

I have been asked about the story that I read last week, from Riverlady.  It's easier if I just add this to the blog for all to enjoy.  Thank you, Riverlady. 
Mama Jacci & all the Peoples, 
  I'm not sure what happened, I went to sleep and woke up standing on a bridge. Harvest just waltzed right passed me. Miss Muffin said she was going to play in the grass. I saw Bella at the end of the bridge, she said come on Purr there's things to do. I told her, don't boss me Bella. She said that's Queen Bella to you Paddy Purr. I said I needs to send a message to Mama Jacci and the peoples. She said just find somebody prayin and ask them to send it for you. Bella said to tell you she knows you all are callin Coralie Queen, and that's ok cause she's just the valentine Queen. There was a whippersnapper came running on the bridge. He was jumpin up and down runnin circles around me. I told him to settle down, cause he was making me dizzy. He sez tell all the peoples and his daddy Zorro, that he's got a brand new paw and can zoom zoom zoom. He sez he has lots of new friends here showing him the ropes, there's Miracle, Aleda, Milford, Zoolove (aka Zooie), Fiver, Minto, Catmandude, Bravo, Pizazz, Gingersnap, so many to play with. I finally told him to be quiet and just run along and play with his friends (whippersnappers lots of them).
  Bella said hurry up Purr you can't just stand on the bridge, you need to come across. I looked at the end of the bridge where Bella was, and she wasn't alone. I crossed the bridge and met lots of ffrc kitty's. Joyful, Seaturtle, Feliz Navidad Grace Rhoda Moss (insisted I use her full name, she is so happy she has a fund to provide for those kitty's that need extra help), Ada Jane, Sesame, Twinkle (she's a shining star here), Magenta, Putter (he's still the sheriff, watchin over all the little ones), Dodger, Trucker (he's climbin lots of trees), Marcus, Missy, Hank (he's still giving tours, if you don't know where something is just ask him), Cleo, Tonio (he's glad the kitty's are still using his den for comfy naps), Mew, Joline, Vincent (he has quite the fan club here), Mama Calico (she's still being a mama to all the little ones), Caesar, Dandelion Hope (she's playing in the dandelions, they're her favorite), Jack, Jonah (he likes the house he built for the kitty's), Heaven, Froggy (he's runnin free and chasing butterflies), Patience, Albert (he really likes the garden you made for him), Thomas, Fabio (he still thinks he's fabulous) just to many to name (I drew quite a crowd). They where all there to say hello and welcome.
  Jordy (he's special here, don't know why) he said to tell you thanks for loving him and taking such good care of him. He's all better now, and has lots of friends. There's some here I don't know, Leo, Lucy, Binky, Cricket, Little Kat, Otto, Henry R. Peeps (He's very dignified, I like him) so many. They say they know me from watching the cam. with their human moms and dads.
  Everyone is happy and healthy, just waiting for all of us to be together again. In the mean time we will be here to greet all those that cross the bridge. They will not be alone, they will continue to be loved. Binkerbelle and Annabelle came across, they have settled in nicely. The ffrc kitty's are sharing adventure stories of their lives. Whether they were inside or outside kitty's, they all agree. FFRC is the best place on earth to be a cat, loved by mama Jacci, all the volunteers, and peoples from all over the world (aka FFRC Nation).
  Paddy Cakes has crossed the bridge, we all met him there. Thought he would stay with you a while longer, but I guess he missed me. The Paddy boys are together again. We have our own wheels here. Cakes has already been using his, nappin and runnin. He can really get that thing moving pretty fast, I'm not to shabby myself (when I want to make the effort that is).
  Cakes and l hope you will still have our Paddy's pot o' gold fund raiser for St. Paddy's day. We know the peoples loved finding coins and putting them in our pot to help all the kitty's. Maybe you can find another Irish helper for the next one. Us Paddy boys will be here watching and tossing coins down when it's time. The donations in our memory will be the ones we sent the peoples.
  Paddy Cakes and I loved giving the peoples our special double Paddy wishes (when they could catch us together that is). Mama Jacci, If you would hold a picture of us together up to the cam. Paddy Cakes and I will bless it and make it our final official very special double Paddy wish for the peoples to have. Please show picture and say "Paddy Cakes & Paddy Purr do here by bless this picture as the last official double Paddy siting that is good for one double Paddy wish" (No rewinding and getting extra wishes allowed.) Thank you mama Jacci for helping with this, it is something we Paddy's really wanted to do for the peoples.
  Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate all the love and caring you gave all of us. It's time for me to go, there's lots I need to show Cakes. Think Cakes and I will have a nap first though and some snackers. (Maybe we can sneak some of Bella's baby food, if she ain't lookin.)
  All my love and lots of purrs,
     Paddy Purr
(and all the kitty's)


BOXES will be tomorrow, Weds. at 3:00!